PASTORS JUSTIN & JANAE KLATT HAVE A HEART TO HELP RESOURCE OTHER CHURCHES AND PASTORS AROUND THE GLOBE. IMAGINE CHURCH HAS CREATED THIS PAGE AS A HUB FOR INFORMATION AND RESOURCES FOR OTHER PASTORS AND LEADERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE A DEEPER CONVERSATION WITH PASTORS JUSTIN AND JANAE ABOUT IMAGINE CHURCH AND OUR FORMAT, PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES IN ORDER TO GIVE YOU A FOUNDATION FOR THE CONVERSATION. AFTER YOU COMPLETE THESE 5 STEPS, IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL OUR ADMIN TO SCHEDULE A MEETING.
(24 MIN.) A few months before Corona Virus hit Subsplash Apps reached out to Pastors Justin & Janae to ask them if they would be featured on their podcast “Equip & Engage” to share about Imagine Church and in our format of church people can “Find Community wherever they are”. They ended up recording the podcast 1 week before churches had to start shutting their doors. Just in time to help Pastors start to think about how they could imagine church different.
(63 MIN.) A few weeks after the Subsplash Webinar hit the airwaves Foursquare Multiply (Church Leadership & Planting Organization) asked our Pastors to do a webinar about Imagine Church Global and how to “Cultivate Community in a Digital Church”.
(6 MIN.) Foursquare Multiply then asked if Pastors J&J could make a short follow-up video on the “5 Tips of Pastoring People Online”.
(85 MIN.) A lot of pastors & church planters that watched the Subsplash Video Cast or the Foursquare Multiply webinar started reaching out asking if they could be apart of an Imagine Church service to see what it looks and feels like. Here is an example of a service with a few of those pastors on it.
(1 MIN.) As pastors participated in the webinar, podcast and service they started asking for an equipment list of what we us in the Imagine Studio and other tools we use to build church communities around the globe. Above is a short video tour on our Imagine Church Studio, and below is a list of equipment, software and tools we use in Imagine Church Global.
Here is an equipment list that we use at the Imagine Church Studio. Obviously you can get equipment that is better or more expensive or less expensive then what we have, this is just what we have accumulated over the last 1.5 years of building our little studio. I would say it is always better to spend a little more and have quality equipment for the best sound and crisp video as much as possible.
1) Wireless Mic – Line 6 XD-V75 $450
2) iPad Pro for video switching – $600-$900
3) Switcher Studio (switcherstudio.com) – this is the main video switcher system we use for multi camera set up for worship and for recording our teachings. This program does lower 3rds, overlays scriptures, lyrics for worship, etc. – $39 per month
4) Sound interface – Behringer VMC1820 8 channel. This is used to take all our audio into the Studio Switcher for speaking or into the computer w/ Logic Pro for worship recording. $250
5) Logic Pro – We use this to capture the instruments and vocals for worship and record with separate tracks so we can mix and master worship in post production- $200
6) Lighting – 3 light set up (Thank You Pastor Chas Garrison)
A. Center Light – Ring LED light from Mount Dog $100
B. Side lights – Neewer Brand LED Professional Photography lights with Soft Boxes $150 for both
7) iphone 6plus or newer to record in 1080p – You can use multiple camera angles with the Switcher Studio. I would suggest only using one camera angle for teaching that way you can always look into camera, but multiple cameras is fun for worship.
You can find used iPhone 6 Plus or newer for about $100-$200 on Craigslist or use your own.
8) Stands for your iPhone cameras – $15-$25
9) Monitor – We just use and older LG TV to screen cast our teaching notes on the tv right behind the main camera. This makes it so that you never have to take your eyes off of the camera to see your notes.
10) Apple TV – used to screen mirror our notes to TV – $200
11) LED Wash Colored lights to light up the wall behind you for better look and effect. $150 for 2 20inch washes
12) Mac Book Pro – editing and to play music through the interface for recording – $2,000
13) Final Cut Pro – Editing $300
14) AirTurn Duo 200 – wireless foot pedal to switch slides or cord sheets on iPad for teaching notes or worship – $100
15) Canva – fast easy graphics maker for series logos and video bumper graphics – $13 per month
Imagine APP, Media, online giving and group messaging system:
Subsplash – www.subsplash.com
Our church app is through Subsplash. Our services are uploaded to our app and then pushed to our website. All so all of our giving is done on the app and our website through Subsplash. $167 per month
All 8 of our services that are held all week long on held on zoom. Our staff meetings, Community Builder meetings, etc. are all held on zoom too. $150 per year
Community Building and Discipleship tools all week long:
1) Facebook Groups
2) Subsplash Messaging through our app
3) Marco Polo video group messaging